Cigar Smokin Face Mask is a hand drawn cartoon of a guy smiling and chomping on the end of his cigar that any guy would not mind wearing. This face mask may not be PC but it is sure to lift the spirits of the wearer and most of the people he encounters. This printed fabric mask is easily assembled with common sewing supplies.
Material: The Cigar Smile Mask-ER-Aides design is 9″ wide by 6.5″ tall 100% cotton broadcloth fabric.
- 60×60 thread count
- 4.48 oz per square yard
- Estimated shrinkage: length 3%, width 2%
- Wash prior to assembly
Size: Assembled mask size can be customized to fit small to larger faces.
- For small to medium size mask using 1/2″ seam allowance the finished size is approximately 5.5″ tall x 8″ wide
- For a large maks use 1/4″ seam allowance, the approximate finished size will be 6″ tall x 8.5″ wide
Supplies: To complete the mask you will need
- Backing fabric (100% cotton)
- Lightweight or Featherweight Fusible Interfacing
- ¼” elastic
- 4 standard pony beads (optional)
- rotary cutter or scissors
- marking pencil
- floral wire or Chenille pipe stem cleaner wire
For orders of more than 5 individual Mask-ER-Aides face mask designs or special combinations of our designs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org